Baghesur (Tigers By Tribals)
Bhagesur festival is a tribal Art Festival celebrated exclusively to boast tribe’s life through their art. The main motive behind this festival is ‘worship of tiger’. It is a festival which shows tiger from the eyes of tribes. Through this festival we are helping the tribes who are left homeless to preserve their culture and traditions. The tribes present before you, beautiful and creative well crafted souvenirs made by them.
The objectives of celebrating this festival are as under:
1. We need to save the Tribal.
2. The Tribal can help maintain the habitat that a Tiger needs.
3. If the Tribal & Tiger are saved, the Tourism will flourish.
Tigers are at the top of food chain in all ecosystems. Thus, it is our social responsibility to protect and work for the conservation of this endangered species. This is why the Bhagesur festival is celebrated in Tiger’s honour.
Bhagesur festival is a four days event and includes the following activities:
1. Folk songs and cultural programmes by the tribes where they perform different dances and entertain you with their extraordinary talent.
2. Tribal art exhibition where they present sculptures, paintings, souvenirs and other creative pieces made by them.
3. Dialogue and discussion on tiger protection and wildlife conservation.
4. Wildlife awareness presentation.
5. Dialogue and discussion on empowering local tribes.
6. Live tribal art work display.
They make such innovative and mesmerising masterpieces of art that you cannot resist yourself from buying them. All the above activities, programmes and much more is waiting for you so come support this event and make it more grand with us.